- Yield: 2 servings
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
A papaya ring holds wonders
Ring around papayas with a pocket full of tropicals. Great tastes, nutritious too. We'll all eat them all. Any fruit can fill the Caribbean Red® papaya rings. Top with a little yogurt for a complete breakfast. Here's what fruit is in the photo.
- Caribbean Red papaya - 1/2
- Uniq Fruit - 1
- Groovy Coconut - 1/4
- Yogurt - 1/8 cup
- Passionfruit - 1
- Crackers - 12
- Slice the top off a Caribbean Red papaya. Then slice a 4"-thick piece across the middle. Discard the seeds. If desired, cut off the peel. Then cut into 4 rounds. Place 2 rounds on each plate, with 1 round tilted on the other. Wrap and refrigerate the remaining papaya for another dish.
- Peel a Uniq Fruit and pull into sections. Stand 3 sections in each papaya ring. Wrap and refrigerate the remaining sections for another dish.
- Open the coconut; take it out of its shell and brown covering. Cut into half circle or arch slices. Stand an arch next to the Uniq Fruit sections in the papaya ring. Freeze the remainder for a future dish.
- Scoop the yogurt on top of the papaya dish.
- Cut open the passionfruit. Scoop out one half and top one plate. Repeat for the other plate.
- Add crackers if desired. Serve immediately.