- Yield: 2 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
Berry green papaya bowl
A yogurt-filled Brooks Solo papaya bowl is a great breakfast. Blend kale into that filling with some berries and it'll be even more nutritious. A great way to start the day.
- Solo papaya - 1
- Non-fat Greek vanilla yogurt - 1 cup
- Kale, frozen in freezer overnight - 1/2 cup
- Mixed berries - 1/2 cup
- Slice the Solo papaya in half lengthwise. Scoop out the seeds and discard. Put aside.
- In a food processor, add the yogurt, kale and most of the berries (reserve the rest for topping). Pulse until relatively smooth.
- Scoop yogurt filling into Solo papaya halves. Top with remaining berries.
- Serve immediately or cover lightly with foil or wrap and refrigerate