- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
Caribbean Red papaya and lychee poppy seed salad
Papaya and lychees make a great tropical salad. It's light and lively for those early summer days.
- lychees - 12
- Caribbean Red papaya, chopped into 1 - 1/2
- rice vinegar - 1 tbs
- extra virgin olive oil - 2 tbs
- lime - 1
- fresh ginger, grated - 1
- Greek yogurt - 1/2 cup
- poppy seeds - 2 tsp
- Peel the lychees, discard the seeds and chop into quarters.
- In a large bowl, add the lychees and papaya.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the balsamic vinegar, olive oil, juice of one lime, ginger, yogurt and poppy seeds.
- Add the dressing to the fruit bowl and gently toss. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Toss gently just before serving.