- Yield: 2 servings
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
Chilled Papaya-Watermelon Soup
Combining my two favorite summer fruits is a no-brainer; it's the addition of habanero pepper that defines the genius behind 'sweet-heat'. Whatever the stove's heat could have added to the taste is instead sublimely provided by the habanero pepper's flavor acting as a catalyst in the midst of summer's fruit.
- Caribbean Red® papaya, diced - 1 cup
- watermelon, diced - 1 cup
- coconut water - 1/2 cup
- limes - 2
- salt - dash
- cilantro - 1/2 tsp
- finely diced habanero pepper ( for sweet-heat!) - 1/2 tsp
- In a blender or food processor, combine papaya, watermelon, coconut water, juice of 2 limes juice, salt, and cilantro.
- For a sweet-heat addition, process in finely diced fresh habanero pepper.
- Chill until ready to serve. Garnish with cilantro.