- Yield: 3 cups
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
Coconut fruit dip
Fresh coconut is extravagant, so it is worth the extra effort. Don't think because I'm a fresh coconut aficionado, I won't couple fresh with canned. Done in a heartbeat, done to make it spreadable. So open up some coconuts, get that white meat out and start spreading the news and the dip.
- Groovy Coconut - 1/2 (or about a 1/2 cup fresh coconut flakes)
- instant vanilla pudding mix - 1 package (2 oz.)
- coconut cream - 1 can (14 oz.)
- coffee liqueur - 3 tbsp.
- Open a Groovy Coconut. Extract the white meat. Take off the thin brown layer. For directions on doing this go to...
- Take 1/2 of the coconut meat and slice into big chunks. Add to the bowl of a food processor. Add the remaining ingredients. Pulse until relatively smooth.
- Refrigerate, covered in plastic, for at least 2 hours. Serve with cookies (ladyfingers) or spread on breakfast toast.