- Yield: 1 cup of pesto
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
Corn with lime basil pesto
For parties, picnics and appetizers, you want finger food. Corn usually doesn't fit the bill, unless you cook it in the husk and then cut into 1" to 2" rounds. Perfect for dipping into this lime basil pesto.
- unsalted butter, softened - 1 stick
- garlic, minced - 1 tsp
- limes - 2
- basil pesto - 3 tbs
- unhusked corn - 4 ears
- crumbled gorgonzola cheese, for topping - 1/4 cup
- Place unhusked corn in the microwave. Microwave on high 3 minutes. Remove and let cool.
- Meanwhile, add the butter to a small microwavable bowl. Microwave on high 20 seconds or until melted. Add the garlic, juice of the limes and basil pesto. Stir to combine.
- Unhusk the corn, removing leaves and silk. Slice the corn into 1" to 2" rounds. Serve with lime basil pesto for dipping.