- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 7 minutes
Cream cheese going solo
Want to make a special dessert quickly? This is quick. It tastes great while adding one more fruit for your daily healthy-eating.
- Solo papayas - 2
- Starfruit - 1
- non fat cooking spray
- Honey - 2 tbs
- Soft cream cheese - 1 cup, soft
- Pecans, chopped - 2 tbs
- Preheat the broiler.
- Cut the Solo papayas in half. Discard the seeds. Spray each half's flesh with cooking spray.
- With a vegetable peeler, trim the ribs of the Florida starfruit. Slice into star-shaped slices. Discard the seeds.
- Place the papaya halves flesh-side up on a rack on top of a baking tray. Add a scoop of the cream cheese to the papayas' seed cavities. Split the star fruit slices between the papaya halves. Drizzle honey over the cream cheese and papayas.
- Broil 6 inches from the heating element for 7 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and top with pecans. Serve immediately.