Add to Favourites
- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Serving: 4
Dragon berry salad
- Slice open a dragonfruit. Slice into chunks. Add to a large bowl.
- Slice the strawberries into the same sized chunks. Add to the bowl.
- Chop the mint leaves. Add to the bowl.
- Add the brown sugar to the bowl and toss gently.
- Trim the starfruit's edges with a veggie peeler. Discard the ends. Slice into stars, discarding any seeds. Add to the bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Served chilled.