- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
Dragonfruit stir fry is easy and delicious. Of course it turns everything in the wok red, but it's a beautiful shade of red. Of course, there's starfruit adding a touch of pizzazz.
- 90 sec multi-grain rice - 1 8.5 oz package
- Canola oil - 3 tbs
- Ginger, minced - 1
- Green onions, chopped - 4 stalks
- Chili pepper - 1/2 tsp
- Salt - 1 tsp
- Chicken breasts, pre-cooked sliced - 1 9 oz package
- Dragonfruit, red - 1
- Florida starfruit - 1
- Cook the rice in the microwave as directed on the package.
- In a large pan or wok over medium heat, heat the oil for 3 minutes. Add the ginger, onions, pepper and salt. Saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the rice to the pan, stir to combine. Add the chicken pieces.
- Open the dragonfruit. Scoop out the interior. Chop into 1" pieces. Add to the pan. Stir to combine.
- Trim the starfruit's ribs with a veggie peeler. Slice into stars. Add to the wok.
- Stir occasionally about 5 minutes or until all ingredients are hot.
- Serve immediately.