- Yield: 1 serving
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
Early morning stars
Take out that star-shaped cookie cutter and fry an egg in it. Then use it to cut a star shape out of a piece of bread. Top the bread with the egg for a healthy breakfast starring what goes on top: papaya, coconut and a slice of starfruit. An extra special breakfast maybe for someone who got an A on that test the day before.
- non-fat cooking spray
- Egg - 1
- slice of bread - 1
- Caribbean Red papaya, chopped - 1/8 cup
- Florida starfruit, slice - 1
- Groovy Coconut, shredded - 1 tbs
- Over medium-high heat, spray a skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Holding down a star-shaped cookie cutter with one hand, crack an egg into the star's shape with the other. Hold for 30 seconds to avoid egg leakage. Cook as desired.
- Toast your bread as desired. Use the star cookie cutter to cut a star shape out of the middle. Place on a salad plate.
- Place the cooked egg in the star-shaped toast. Add papaya pieces, starfruit slice and shredded fresh coconut.
- Serve immediately.