- Yield: 2 servings
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
Yippee, we're allowing to eat eggs again, oh but the messy skillet aftermath. For a no mess egg, cooked however you want it, crack an egg into half of a solo papaya and bake. Bake to your heart's content 15 minutes - over easy and more time (5 minute increments) for medium and hard.
- Solo papaya, cut in half with seeds discarded - 1
- non-fat cooking spray
- Eggs - 2 large
- Salt and pepper - to taste
- Shredded cheese - 1 tsp
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Spray a rimmed cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Place the Solo papaya halves on the sheet, flesh side up.
- Crack an egg into each half.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Optionally sprinkle with shredded cheese.
- Bake for the amount of time required for your eggs.
- Serve warm.