- Yield: 1 serving
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 minutes
Guava mug cake
Mug cakes, perfect way to have your cake but not have a big cake to eat it too! Make that mug cake a bit more special with the addition of chopped red guava. It's worth the added effort.
- Red guava - 1
- Non-fat Greek vanilla yogurt - 1 tbs
- Coconut oil - 1 tbs
- Vanilla extract - 1 tsp
- Honey - 1 tb
- Egg white - 1
- Baking powder - 1 tsp
- All purpose flour - 1/4 cup
- Peel the red guava and cut in half. With a spoon, scoop out the seeds. Chop into small pieces.
- In a mug or Mason jar, add the yogurt, coconut oil, vanilla, honey and egg white. Stir to combine.
- Add the baking powder and flour to the mug and stir to combine.
- Gently fold the guava pieces into the mixture.
- Microwave approximately 2 minutes. Serve warm in the mug or scoop out into a serving dish.