- Yield: 2 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
Oatmeal made passionate
It's my guilty pleasure: a scoop of passionfruit (instead of sugar) on my oatmeal. It tastes decadent, and it's a nutritious thing to do. I freeze passionfruit so that I can have it on my oatmeal in the off-season.
- Passionfruit - 1
- Oatmeal - 2 servings
- Caribbean Red papaya - 2 slices
- Starfruit - 2 star-shaped slices
- Cut open the passionfruit. Scoop out one half and stir into your oatmeal before cooking. Repeat for the other oatmeal serving. As per the oatmeal's directions, add water and microwave or cook as required.
- Slice a Florida starfruit into 2 star shapes. Slice a couple of pieces from a Caribbean Red papaya. Wrap up the remaining starfruit and papaya for another dish.
- Before serving the oatmeal, place the starfruit and papaya slices on top.