- Yield: 2 cups dip or 24 frozen treats
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
Passionate Greek dressing, dip or frozen bites
Passionfruit stars in this recipe that can sweeten a salad, act as a great dip or freeze it for a great treat. EZ recipe - great taste.
- Cut the passionfruit in half. Scoop the insides into a medium bowl.
- Add the yogurt and honey to the bowl. Stir until combined.
- For dip or dressing: Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 2 hours. Serve with fruit or greens.
- For frozen bites: Pour the passionfruit mixture into bendable ice trays. Stick an ice cream stick into each compartment. Place in the freezer until frozen, about 3 hours. To release from the tray, gently insert a small knife on one side of the compartment to pop out a bite. Serve immediately.