Passionfruit solo smoothie
Enjoy the tropical tastes of both passionfruit and papayas in two ways. You choose to toss all the ingredients in a blender for a great tasting smoothie. Or just cut the Solo papaya in half and fill with yogurt and passionfruit. Either way is easy and a fantastic way to start the day or make that work lunch count.
- Slice a passionfruit in half. Scoop out the insides into a blender.
- Slice open a Solo papaya. Discard the seeds. Scoop out the insides into the blender.
- Add the juice of one lime and the vanilla yogurt to the blender. Pulse until relatively smooth.
- Serve chilled.
Solo boat option
- Slice open a Solo papaya. Discard the seeds. Scoop out the insides of one half. chop and add to the cavity of the other half.
- Open the yogurt container. Add the juice of one lime. Stir to combine. Add the yogurt to the Solo half.
- Slice a passionfruit in half. Scoop out the insides to top the yogurt.