- Yield: 9 servings
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
SlimCado avocado brownies
Talk about moist brownies! A SlimCado makes it so. Easy to make, even from scratch.
- eggs - 4 large
- sugar - 1 cup
- chocolate chips - 6 oz.
- dark cocoa powder - 1/2 cup
- salt - dash
- flour - 1/2 cup
- SlimCado avocado - 1
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line an 8"x8" cake pan with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, add the eggs and sugar. With an electric mixer, beat until fluffy.
- Add the chocolate chips to a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high in 15-second increments until melted. Stir every 15 seconds.
- Scoop the melted chocolate to egg mixture. Add the cocoa, salt and flour. Blend until combined.
- Cut the SlimCado in half. Discard the seed. Scoop out the avocado into a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth. Add to batter.
- Pour batter into baking pan. Bake 30 minutes, or until set (toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean).
- Let cool. Lift up the parchment paper and place the brownies on a platter. Slice as desired. Remove paper.