- Yield: 1 serving
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 to 10 minutes
SlimCado avocado pizza
Just about any topping will be a hit. Great way to use up any leftover veggies. SlimCado on top makes it so special, you'll forget you're eating the veggies you didn't want to eat yesterday.
- nonfat cooking spray
- 1 6-inch mini pizza crust
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 SlimCado avocado, cut in half, seed discarded and avocado scooped out
- 2 tsp fresh oregano
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray a cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- With a brush, spread the olive oil evenly on the pizza crust.
- Scoop the tomato sauce onto the center of each crust. Use the back of the spoon to spread the sauce out. Sprinkle on the tomato and cheese.
- Chop up the SlimCado into small pieces, reserving one slice for the pizza's top. Add to the top of the crust. Top with oregano.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes.