- Yield: 1 cup
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
A classic Argentinean herb sauce gets a Floridian flair with SlimCado avocados. Perfect for grilled meats.
- extra-virgin olive oil - 1/4 cup
- lime - 1
- Merlot - 2 tbs
- garlic clove, minced - 1
- kosher salt - 1/2 tsp
- parsley, finely chopped - 1/4 cup
- oregano, finely chopped - 2 tbs
- SlimCado - 1
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the olive oil, the juice of 1 lime, Merlot, garlic and kosher salt. Add the parsley and oregano and combine.
- Cut the SlimCado in half, discard the seed, scoop out the flesh and chop into small pieces.
- Add the SlimCado to the bowl, and toss gently.
- Cover with plastic and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.