- Yield: 2 servings
- Prep Time: 3 minutes
- Cook Time: 18 minutes
SlimCado Egg Bake
Breakfast seems like the wrong time of day to be standing over a hot stove waiting to flip an egg, when the egg can be deliciously contained within a SlimCado and baked for the amount of time it takes to get ready.
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cut a SlimCado in half and remove the seed. Squirt surface with lime.
- In a baking dish, use a non-stick cooking spray on the bottom (avocado skin may stick). Prop up avocado halves using heat-proof potholders or small baking dishes.
- Pull out oven rack and place baking dish on it. Crack open eggs into avocado halves. Sprinkle bacon bits, salt and pepper as desired.
- Carefully push the oven rack back into oven.
- Bake until egg is cooked as desired, about 15 minutes for over easy.