- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 7 minutes
SlimCado honey chevre
If you crave cheesecake and love avocados, here's a creamy dessert that combines the SlimCado with chevre, a goat cheese.
- SlimCado avocados - 2
- Nonfat cooking spray
- chevre (or soft goat cheese) - 6 oz
- sour cream - 2 tbs
- honey - 1 tbs
- mint leaves - 8
- Spray nonfat cooking spray onto the outdoor grill. Preheat the grill to medium heat.
- Cut the SlimCados in half; discard the seed. Spray the cut side with nonfat cooking spray.
- Grill the SlimCado halves, cut sides down, for 5 to 7 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine the chevre, sour cream and honey.
- Fill each SlimCado half with a quarter of the cheese mixture. Top with a couple of mint leaves, and serve warm.