- Yield: 1 serving
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
No juicer required- just toss the ingredients into a blender or food processor. Strain if you're not a pulp person. But don't throw the pulp away! Use it as a spread for bagels, bread or English muffins.
- 2 medium Florida starfruit (larger than the palm of your hand)
- 1" fresh ginger
- 2 limes
- 2 cups water (flat or sparkling)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Slice the ends off the starfruit and discard them. Slice 1 star-shaped slice for garnish. Slice the remainder into thick stars. Add to a blender or food processor.
- Add the ginger, juice of the two limes, water and sugar. Pulse until blended.
- Strain into serving glasses; top with starfruit slices. Serve immediately.