- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
Perfect for a workday lunch, but magnificent on a hot, steamy summer's night when heating up the kitchen to heat up your tummy makes no sense at all.
- orange juice - 1/2 cup
- lime - 1
- basil - 2 tbs
- fresh parsley - 1/4 cup
- feta cheese - 4 oz.
- Caribbean Red papaya - 1
- SlimCado® avocado, peeled, seed discarded and chopped - 1
- dragonfruit, cut in half, scooped out and chopped - 1
- edamame, shelled - 10 oz. pkg
- Slice 4 1" slices across the middle of the Caribbean Red papaya. Poke out any seeds. Refrigerate covered. Peel the remaining papaya, discard seeds and chop into small chunks.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the juice of 2 limes, cilantro, chili, salt pepper, and oil. Add the avocado, papaya chunks, and broccoli. Toss gently to combine. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours..
- Place the middle slices of papaya on individual plates. Scoop the salad into the center. Served chilled.