- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
Uniq Fruit and Walnuts with a Uniq dressing
I usually shy away from recipes that require reducing a liquid over the stove. But with Uniq Fruit, it doesn't require a lot of watching, and the juice reduces to a savory concentrate that's perfect for a dressing. Here the dressing tops Uniq Fruit sections and walnuts.
- Over high heat, squeeze and strain 1 of the Uniq Fruit into a small saucepan.
- Whisk in the brown sugar. Bring to a boil, and then lower the heat and simmer for 15 minutes. Occasionally stir. Put aside and let cool.
- Peel the remaining 2 Uniq Fruit. Take off any white pith. Pull apart the Uniq Fruit into sections.Two ways to serve:
- Put the Uniq Fruit sections and walnuts into an airtight container. Add the concentrated sauce, put the lid on and toss. Refrigerate at least 2 hours; toss before serving.
- Serve the concentrated juice as a dip, with the Uniq Fruit sections topped with walnuts.