- Yield: 12 fingers
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
Witches’ Papaya Fingers and Cauldron Dip
Sometimes a simple idea goes far. Cutting Caribbean Red® papaya into long narrow pieces is easy. The addition of an almond at the top gives it a rather daunting "finger" effect.
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 8-oz. package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup frozen whipped dessert topping, thawed
- Caribbean Red papaya
- almonds (about 12)
- In a large bowl, add the brown sugar, cream cheese, sour cream and vanilla. Using a mixer at medium speed, blend until smooth. Fold in the whipped topping. Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
- To prepare the papaya, following these instructions up to number 8.
- Slice the papaya into long vertical pieces. Using a dab of mayonnaise as glue, place an almond onto each fingertip.