- Yield: 2 servings
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
Bagel face goes tropical
Simple and fun, do it once for the kids and the kids will want to do it again and again. Just have the fruit and bagels out, ready for the bagel portraits to begin. Almost any combo of fruit will do. Here's what's in the photo.
- Bagel - 1
- Caribbean Red papaya, peeled and sliced through the middle - 1 slice
- Groovy Coconut, shredded - 1/4 cup
- Florida starfruit, sliced into 4 stars - 1
- Thai guava - 2 slices
- Almond slivers - 1/4 cup
- Cut the bagel in half and toast.
- Slice and shred the tropical fruit as desired.
- Split the fruit between the bagel halves. Top the bagel with shredded coconut for the hair, slivered almonds for the beard, starfruit slices for the eyes and half of the papaya round for the smile, then stand the Thai guava slice in the bagel's hole for the nose. Serve immediately.