- Yield: 6 servings
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
Tomatoes and ginger are a fantastic duo - and no place better to test this than a festive bruschetta. And yes, there's no garlic. It's ginger's bruschetta now.
- French bread, sliced - 1 loaf
- Fresh ginger - 1
- Plum tomatoes, diced - 4
- Fresh basil, chopped - 1/3 cup
- Balsamic vinegar - 1 tbs
- Extra virgin olive oil - 1 tbs
- Salt and pepper - 1/2 tsp each
- Parmesan cheese, shredded - 1/8 cup
- In a medium bowl, combine all the topping ingredients (except for cheese). Spoon onto French bread slices, then sprinkle cheese on top.