- Yield: 1
- Prep Time: 3 minutes
"The oven should be warm enough for s'mores" has motivated many to eat their veggies and eat 'em fast. For the longer they dawdle, the cooler the oven and longer it'll take to get the s'mores melted. Put out the makings and let the kids make their own. Add papaya to the lineup and you'll be surprised at who opts in. Also perfect for an easy snack for oneself!
- nonfat cooking spray
- graham cracker - 1
- jumbo chocolate chips - several
- miniature marshmallows - several
- Caribbean Red® papaya, chopped into pieces - 1 tsp
- If desired, preheat oven to 350°.
- Spray a cookie sheet with nonfat cooking spray.
- Snap the graham cracker in half. Place the half on the cookie sheet. Sprinkle with chocolate, marshmallows and papaya pieces.
- Top with the other cracker. Slide into oven for 2 to 3 minutes or until melted to your liking.
- Serve warm.