- Yield: 8 servings
- Prep Time: 2h 10 min
Passionate dragon cheesecake
Dragonfruit is a very juicy fruit. Take advantage of this and use dragonfruit instead of milk in a no-bake cheesecake mix. Dragonfruit makes a great tropical tasting cheesecake made perfect with starfruit and passionfruit topping a slice. Easy to make, easy to add some fruit to your healthy eating.
- No bake cheesecake - 1 pkg
- Butter - 5 tbs (stated on box)
- Sugar - 2 tbs (stated on box)
- Dragonfruit, red or white - 1
- Passionfruit - 3
- Starfruit - 1
- Make the crust as directed on the no-bake cheesecake box. Press onto bottom of pie or muffin tin (use liners for muffins).
- Slice a dragonfruit open. Scoop the insides into a large bowl. Mash with a potato masher until just slightly chunky. Add the filling mix from the no-bake cheesecake box. Stir to combine. Scoop into pie or muffin tin.
- Cut the starfruit in half. Scoop out the insides. Top the cheesecake pie or divide between the muffins. Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Before serving, trim the edges off a starfruit. Slice into stars, discard any seeds. Top the cheesecake pie or individual muffins with slices.