- Yield: 2 servings
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
Dragonfruit smoothie bowl
Since straws are such a no-no, a smoothie nut like myself was bound to find a different outlet. Enter the smoothie bowl. Although I love everything blended, I do like having the starfruit, SlimCado and coconut on the side for a mouthful of them and the smoothie.
- Dragonfruit, red or white - 1
- Passionfruit - 2
- Non-fat Greek vanilla yogurt - 1 cup
- Banana - 1
- Lime - 1
- Toppings, your choice
- Passionfruit - 1
- Starfruit - 1
- Groovy Coconut, shredded - 1/2 cup
- Caribbean Red papaya - 1/2 cup
- SlimCado avocado, sliced - 1/2
Open the dragonfruit. Scoop out the insides into a food processor.
Slice the passionfruit in half, scoop out the insides into a food processor.
Add the banana, yogurt and the juice of one lime to the food processor, pulse until relatively smooth. Scoop into a freezer-proof container and freeze for at least 4 hours.
- To serve, let the freezer-proof container stand at room temperature for 10 minutes. With a folk, loosen the smoothie ingredients. then scoop into 2 bowls. Add toppings as desired. Serve immediately.