- Yield: 2 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
Solo boat of tropical fruit
Sail into a great morning with a Solo boat breakfast filled with tropical fruits and yogurt. With a Solo half as your breakfast "boat," any fruit will delight being "on deck." Here's a list of what's in the photo.
- 1 Solo papaya
- 6 Uniq Fruit or grapefruit sections
- 2 slices Florida starfruit
- 8 slices Florida red guava
- 2 slices fresh Groovy Coconut
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- Cut a Solo papaya in half and scoop out the seeds. Cut a small slice off the bottom to steady it.
- Prepare the other tropical fruits.
- Scoop the yogurt into the Solo, then top with the tropical fruit. Refrigerate or serve immediately.