- Yield: 6 servings
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
Caribbean breakfast tarts
Want a simple but show-stopper of a breakfast? It's tropicals to the rescue. Add passionfruit to the yogurt while adding dragonfruit and starfruit to the top. Easy, breezy and delicious.
- Filo pastry muffin shells - 15 pre-baked shells
- Non-fat Greek vanilla yogurt - 1/2 cup
- Honey - 2 tbs
- Passionfruit - 1
- Lime - 1
- Dragonfruit, red or white - 1
- Starfruit - 2
- Place the 15 filo cups on the serving plate
- In a large bowl, scoop out the insides of a passionfruit. Add the yogurt, honey and the juice of one lime. Stir to combine. Divide evenly amongst the filo cups.
- Peel the dragonfruit, slice in half then cut 15 long slices. Add one slice to each filo cup.
- Trim the ribs of the starfruit with a veggie peeler. Slice into 15 star-shapes, discarding the ends. Add one slice to each filo cup.
- Refrigerate covered for at least 2 hours. Serve chilled.