- Yield: 1 1/2 cups
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
Coconut used sparingly can still make a big splash. A refreshing topping for meat or vegetables, this relish is perfect as a dip for those fresh-cut carrot/celery/broccoli plates so popular at buffets.
- plain yogurt - 1/2 cup
- finely chopped cilantro - 3 tbs
- finely chopped jalapeño pepper - 2 tbs
- Groovy Coconut, shredded - 1 cup
- 1/2 tsp - salt
- 1/4 tsp - pepper
- fresh coconut water* - 2 tbs
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Refrigerate up to 2 days.
* Fresh coconut water is the liquid that you drain from the coconut and strain through cloth.