- Yield: 24 bites or 2 cups
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
Passionate Greek dip or frozen bites
Oh heck, you can use almost any yogurt for this dip. I just liked the name, "Passionate Greek." But Greek yogurt has a texture that lends itself more to a fruit dip, so let's go Greek. Passionfruit is the recipe's star, regardless of the other ingredients. Its exotic taste adds the "passion" to whatever nationality your yogurt or you may be.
- Cut the passionfruit in half. Scoop the insides into a medium bowl.
- Add the yogurt and honey to the bowl. Stir until combined.
- For dip: Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 2 hours. Serve with fruit.
- For frozen bites: Pour the passionfruit mixture into bendable ice trays. Stick an ice cream stick into each compartment. Place in the freezer until frozen, about 3 hours. To release from the tray, gently insert a small knife on one side of the compartment to pop out a bite. Serve immediately.