- Yield: 1 serving
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
Peachy guava passion
My mother's family has a peach grove in Georgia. Anyone visiting the Homestead branch of the family knew to bring peaches home with them. The fruit of two neighboring states go well together as this smoothie recipe implies.
- 1 red guava
- 1 passionfruit
- 1 peach, peeled and pit discarded
- 1 lime
- 1/4 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 tbsp sugar
- Peel a red guava. Cut off the ends. Slice in half. If you don't want seeds in your smoothie, push the red guava through a sieve. Put in a blender.
- Cut the passionfruit in half, scoop out the insides. If you don't want seeds in the smoothie, push the passionfruit through a strainer. Add to the blender.
- Add the peach, the juice of 1 lime, yogurt, orange juice and sugar to the blender. Blend until relatively smooth.