- Yield: 6 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
Thai guava adds a tropical texture and taste to pops made with wine. Passionfruit adds a bit of spice. You could use any tropical fruit, but try Thai guava. For one thing, the color is more sophisticated, it doesn't flash overly sweet like a cherry or orange pop. You won't have to fight the kids over this pop that's perfect for the adult cooling off in the summer.
- Thai guava - 2 (or about 1-1/2 cups of any tropical fruit, like Caribbean Red papaya)
- dry white wine - 1/2 cup
- honey - 1/4 cup
- passionfruit - 1
- Peel the Thai guava and cut in half; discard the seeds.
- In a food processor, pulse the guava until chopped into small pieces. Add the wine, honey and the insides (seeds and juice) of a passion fruit. Pulse until combined.
- Serving options
- Pour into popsicle forms. Freeze. Enjoy as desired.
- Pour into a 9 x 13 metal pan and place in freezer. Stir every 20 minutes until mixture is slushy. Scoop into individual serving dishes.