- Yield: 1 quart
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
Limes add the perfect touch to many drinks. But limes can star on their own as this deceptively simple recipe will show you. When the kids set-up their lemonade stand, sit back and enjoy sipping this citrus treat.
- In a medium saucepan, over medium-high heat, add the water and sugar.
- Bring to a boil and cook over medium heat until sugar is dissolved.
- Remove from the heat and cool for about 20 minutes.
- Pour sugar syrup into a pitcher.
- Squeeze all but 2 limes into the pitcher. Stir well. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Just before serving, slice the remaining limes.
- Serve over ice and garnish with lime slices.