- Yield: 2 servings
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
Caribbean coco SlimCado salad
Caesar dressing and honey mustard make the salad. In this salad, the dressing simply highlights the fruit. The salad is light and lively, showcasing the tropical fruits in it.
- SlimCado avocado, not yet ready for guacamole - 1
- Pinot Grigio - 2 tbs
- extra-virgin olive oil - 1 tbs
- fresh Groovy Coconut, shredded - 1/4 cup
- macadamia nuts, chopped - 1/8 cup
- Caribbean Red papaya, chopped into small pieces - 1/4
- salt and pepper to taste
- Slice open the SlimCado and discard the seed. Scoop out the meat and chop into small pieces.
- In a medium bowl, combine the Pinto Grigio, oil, coconut, macadamia nuts and Caribbean Red papaya pieces. Toss to combine. Add the SlimCado pieces and toss gently. Cover tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate 2 hours.
- Toss gently before serving.