- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
Papaya-SlimCado cashew salad
Papaya and avocados always make great salads but add cashews and it's a great meatless dinner. This recipe has approximately 10.53 grams of protein per serving.
- 1 SlimCado avocado, cut in half, seed discarded, chopped
- 1/2 Caribbean Red® papaya, about 2 cups peeled, seeds discarded
- 1/4 cup unsalted cashews, chopped
- 3 tbs fresh mint, chopped
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 limes
- 1 cup arugula, coarsely chopped
- In a large bowl, add the avocado pieces, papaya pieces, cashews, mint, shallots, salt, pepper and the juice of 2 limes. Toss gently to combine. Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Place arugula on plates. Serve the salad on top of the arugula. Serve immediately.