- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
Crab and SlimCado salad
When an avocado is ready to be eaten, you've gotta be ready. Ready to enjoy, that is. This is a pantry-grab lunch or dinner. The few things that aren't in the pantry are probably in your refrigerator or, in the case of limes, were bought to squirt on your SlimCado. This also works well with tuna fish.
- 1/3 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup basil, chopped
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 2 limes
- 1 6 oz. can of crabmeat
- optional: 1/2 cup chopped veggie or fruit (sliced radishes shown)
- 1 SlimCado avocado
- In a large bowl, combine the yogurt, basil, pepper and the juice of two limes.
- Drain the juice from the canned crab. With a fork, separate the pieces of crab, then place them in the bowl.
- If desired, add the radishes or other chopped fruit or veggie. Toss to combine.
- Slice the SlimCado in half. Discard the seed. With a large serving spoon, scoop out the interior.
- Chop the SlimCado into bite-sized pieces or 1" cubes. Place in the bowl. Gently toss.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours. Served chilled.