- Yield: 2 cups
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
Guacamole shows its sweet side in this recipe. Dried fruits like apples and blueberries will plump back up, absorbed with the juices of both the starfruit and SlimCado. Refrigerating overnight will do the trick.
- SlimCado avocado - 1
- Florida starfruit - 1
- Limes - 2
- Fresh ginger - 1
- Dried sliced apples - 1 oz
- Dried blueberries - 3.5 oz
- Sugar - 1 tsp
- Slice the avocado in half. Discard the seed. Scoop out the avocado into a large bowl and mash.
- Trim the starfruit's ribs with a veggie peeler, cut into star slices and then chopped into small pieces. Discard seeds.
- Add the starfruit and the juice of 2 limes to the bowl. Toss to combine.
- Peel the ginger with a veggie peeler. With a small grater, grate the ginger into the bowl.
- Add the apples and blueberries and sugar. Toss to combine.
- Chill with the surface covered in plastic for at least 8 hours to let the starfruit and SlimCado juices be absorbed by the dried fruit.
- The very top of the guacamole may have turned slightly brown because of harmless oxidation. Stir back into the guacamole just before serving.