- Yield: 2 servings
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
Simple red guava salad
Red guava has a unique sweet taste. It can be eaten like an apple or, with a little embellishment, enjoyed as a salad.
- red guavas, each of which should fit in the palm of your hand - 2
- limes - 2
- fresh cilantro, chopped finely - 2 tbs
- fresh Groovy Coconut shredded - 2 tbs
- Peel the guavas. Cut into half across the middle. Scoop out the seeded centers. Slice into strips.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the guava strips, cilantro, shredded Groovy Coconut and the juice of 1 lime. Toss to combine. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Toss before serving.