- Yield: 6 servings
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
SlimCado shrimp cocktail
A shrimp cocktail may seem rather old-fashioned, so make it current with the addition of today's trendiest fruit, the avocado, or in this case, the SlimCado.
- SlimCado avocado, not quite guacamole soft - 1
- extra-virgin olive oil - 1/3 cup
- Pinot Grigio - 2 tbs
- tomato, chopped into small pieces - 1 medium
- green onions, chopped - 1/2 cup
- honey - 1 tbs
- cocktail sauce - 1 tbs
- fresh parsley, finely chopped - 2 tbs
- cooked medium shrimp - 1 lb.
- Cut the SlimCado in half, discard the seed and scoop out the flesh. Chop into small pieces.
- In a medium bowl, combine the olive oil, Pinot Grigio, tomato, green onions, honey and hot sauce.
- Add the SlimCado and cilantro. Toss gently to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours. Toss gently before serving. Serve with shrimp.