- Yield: 9 servings
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
SlimCado s’mores snack bars
Rainy out, so there's no campfire? Or you just don't want to build one? Enjoy s'mores with a touch of SlimCado blended in with the chocolate.
- nonfat cooking spray
- graham cracker crumbs - 2 cups
- miniature marshmallows - 3 cups
- milk - 1 1/4 cups
- SlimCado avocado, peeled, seed discarded - 1
- semisweet chocolate - 1 oz.
- chocolate instant pudding - 1 pkg. (3.9 oz.)
- whipped dessert topping, thawed - 1 cup
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Spray a 9" square pan with nonfat cooking spray. Using 1 1/2 cups of the graham cracker crumbs to press down on the bottom of the pan. Bake 10 minutes to set.
- In a large microwaveable bowl, add the marshmallows and 1/4 cup of the milk. Microwave on high for 1 1/2 minutes. Remove from microwave and bring to room temperature.
- Melt the semisweet chocolate as directed on package.
- In a large bowl, add the dry pudding mix and the remaining milk. Stir to combine. Add the melted chocolate and stir to combine.
- Scoop the SlimCado avocado into the bowl. Mash until creamy. Stir all ingredients together until relatively smooth. Add mixture to the top of the graham cracker crust in the pan.
- Add the whipped dessert topping to the marshmallow mixture. Whisk until blended. Spread over chocolate in pan. Sprinkle the remaining graham cracker crust on top. Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm.
- Served chilled.