- Yield: 2 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
Refreshing starfruit combines with red guava's sweetness for a great-tasting smoothie. Two of the tropics sweetest fruits make a smoothie smoooooth.
- Florida starfruit - 2 medium
- Florida red guava - 2
- pineapple juice - 6 oz.
- ice cubes - 2 cups
- cinnamon - 1 tsp
- honey - 1 tsp
- Slice the ends off the starfruit and discard them. Cut off 2 star-shaped slices for garnish. Cut the remaining starfruit to fit into a blender.
- Peel the red guava. Cut into pieces to fit in a blender.
- Add the starfruit, red guava, ice cubes, cinnamon, and honey to a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately with a starfruit slice garnish.