- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
Starfruit Chicken Salad
What’s for lunch? Pack a starfruit chicken salad sandwich.
- cooked chicken meat, coarsely chopped - 1 cup
- celery, chopped - 2 stalks
- red bell pepper, seeded and chopped - 1
- green olives, pitted and minced - 10
- red onion, chopped - 1/4 cup
- starfruit, chopped in 1/4 - 1
- Greek yogurt - 5 tbs
- limes - 2
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Toss all of the salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix together the yogurt and lime juice. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add dressing to the chicken salad ingredients.
- Add more salt and pepper if needed.