- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
Starfruit Thai Salad
Unique and tantalizing Thai salad is easy to make. The starfruit, cucumber, spring onions and sensuous dressing make it a luxurious treat for dinner or potluck. Adding chicken brings the salad into entrée status.
- 1 cup chopped chicken breasts
- 1 cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, lightly chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, lightly chopped
- 3 spring onions, chopped
- 1 starfruit, sliced into stars
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons sesame oi
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Combine salad ingredients in a large bowl and dressing ingredients in a small bowl. Just before serving, toss dressing and salad together.