- Yield: 2 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
Decadent dragon papaya smoothie
Make the kids their own smoothies. Then make this one just for you. You know a smoothie is good when you take out the straw and attack it with a spoon.
- Cut open the dragonfruit and scoop out the white interior. Put in a blender. For an EZ way to open a dragonfruit...
- Cut open the Caribbean Red papaya. Discard the seeds and the peel. Slice one quarter into large pieces. For an EZ way to open papaya...
- Add to the blender. Reserve the remainder for a snack or salad.
- Add the juice of 1 lime to the blender. Blend until relatively smooth.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours. Serve chilled.