- Yield: 2 cups
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
Smokin’ SlimCado guacamole
If you're looking to eat less bacon but still love that bacon taste, you'll enjoy this guacamole. The bacon bits and dried onions plump up with a great avocado taste with refrigeration.
- SlimCado avocado, cut in half, seed discarded - 1
- dried chopped onions - 1/8 cup
- bacon bits - 1/8 cup
- liquid smoke - 1 tsp
- clove garlic, minced - 1
- sea salt - 1 tsp
- pepper - 1 tsp
- In a large bowl, mash the SlimCado.
- Add the onions, bacon bits, liquid smoke and garlic. Stir to combine.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Chill with the surface covered in plastic for at least 8 hours to let the onions and bacon bits plump up.
- The very top of the guacamole may have turned slightly brown because of harmless oxidation. Stir back into the guacamole just before serving.