- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 12 minutes
Savory grilled SlimCados
SlimCados can be given a slightly savory treatment, making them a great way to beat summer's heat.
- SlimCado avocados - 2
- nonfat cooking spray
- olive oil - 1 tbs
- fresh basil, chopped - 1/2 tsp
- fresh thyme, chopped - 1/2 tsp
- Dash of salt and pepper
- Spray nonfat cooking spray on the outdoor grill. Preheat the grill to medium heat.
- Cut the SlimCados in half; discard the seed. Spray the cut side with nonfat cooking spray.
- Grill the SlimCado halves, cut sides down, for 5 to 7 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, basil, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Brush the olive oil mixture on the cut side of the SlimCado halves, and serve warm.