- Yield: 2 servings
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
It’s all about red guava salad
Red guava has a unique sweet taste. It can be eaten like an apple or, with a little embellishment, enjoyed as a salad. Red guava's the star in a very simple yet very delicious salad.
- Red guavas - 1 lb
- Limes - 2
- Honey - 1 tbs
- Cilantro, chopped finely - 2 tbs
- Groovy Coconut, shredded - 2 tbs
- Peel the guavas. Cut into half across the middle. Scoop out the seeds. Discard the seeds. Slice into strips.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the juice of 2 limes and honey. Stir to combine.
- Add the red guava slices, cilantro, and Groovy Coconut. Toss to combine. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Toss before serving.